Fisher-Price Snugapuppy Cradle review
Fisher-Price is known for making impressive baby products which stand out from the others because they offer an extra edge. The Sungapuppy Cradle is an adorable puppy themed cradle for little babies which is soft and snuggly. The bestseller product comes with a 120 volt AC adapter to use it without batteries. It swings at 6 different speeds and comes with the Fisher-Price patent Smart Swing technology which makes it convenient and easy to use. It also comes with many animals that swing overhead to entertain the baby. The cradle also plays multiple songs and nature sounds to soothe the baby and improve his or her mood.
The product is a convenient and easy to use cradle which comes with multiple features to entertain and soothe the baby. Here is a list of its main features:
- 6 swing speeds
- 16 songs and soothing nature sounds
- 3 adjustable seat positions
- Smart Swing technology
- Machine washable seat covers
- Operates with battery and 120 AC adapter
The convenient and easy to use cradle is a good buy for your baby because of numerous reasons. Its many pros include:
- Great price
- This cradle is available at a price which is below the 100 dollar mark!
- 3 positions
- You can place the baby in 3 different positions – right facing, left facing and forward facing.
- The high quality cradle is sturdy and well built. It can be used for a long period of time without any problems.
- Smart Swing technology
- The Smart Swing technology lets you choose from a range of speeds from low to high so you can select the perfect swing for your baby.
The model comes with many cons which might discourage potential buyers from investing in it. These are:
- Noisy motor
- The motor of the product is noisy and instead of making the baby sleep, it can wake him or her up.
- Squeaky legs
- The legs of the model can be squeaky which can cause disturbance if you try to move the cradle around.
- Obsolete model
- The newer Snugabunny model is better and much more stable than this one in every respect.
In conclusion, if you want to save money and buy a cradle which is below the 150 dollar mark, you can’t go wrong with this one. It is a good quality model which does its job of rocking the baby to sleep well. However, it is recommended that you buy the newer Snugabunny model which is much better than this one. The newer model offers a lot more features and comfort but at a slightly higher price. Sungapuppy Cradle by Fisher-Price is a decent model which all babies (at least the ones that wake up easily) will like but its loud motor can be quite a disturbance in many cases.